Image Map

Monday, February 10, 2014

An attitude of GRADITUDE: Five little things I was greatful for thispast week.



Of course a lot of the things I am grateful for this week helped to make this snow storm  / artic temperatures cycle we keep going through a lot easier. I mean who knew that when we put Chicago at the top of our match list we would actually end up in Antarctica?
1. Kitty Litter-- Random I know, and no we did not get a cat (Chicago may have frozen over but hell hasn't yet--actually that is not true, I am slowly warming up to the idea of a kitten after playing with my sister in law's adorable and playful kitty). Kitty litter has saved us three times- just toss some under the tires and instant traction-- unstuck car!
 
2. Men with shovels-- I am UBER thankful for them this week. TWO times I was rescued by two different kind souls that helped shovel and push my car out when it was stuck and the kitty litter wasn't cutting it. Most of you are probably thinking, "why the hell do you keep trying to drive?" and I say to you it is negative twenty sir and I gots places to go and the CTA is constantly delayed.
Special shout out to Rick Frue-- hero numero 1

3. Agracept--have probably mentioned this one already, but heck it's true! It taste aweful but afterwards I always feel a little bit better.


4. Bloody Mary's- 


5. My Lady Eileen wool hat- It's gorgeous and when I feel like blah fashion wise becuase I wear stained old uggs or wellies, a long black coat, and multiple pairs of pants on a daily basis, this beauty makes me feel cold weather classy for an instant winter fashion boost!

I will be so thankful when there is no need for SALT anymore-- I hate finding it everywhere all the time making things look dingy.


No comments:

Post a Comment