Image Map

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Five things I am grateful for this week

Five things I am grateful for this week



1. Candles- I have been lighting my candles more now that it is dark outside by what seems like noon. I love using candles to set the mood of a personal practice, meditation, or a bath. Fire is so cool :).

2. Girl scouts- This past Friday I was taught yoga at Family Fitness Night, a project for my cousin's girl scout troop. Besides the amazing cookies that my husband asks about all year long, "When are girl scout cookies?"- as if it's a holiday, as a brownie I attended summer camp, sock hops,  and partook in many projects. I really appreciate all the memories and opportunities that organization provided.

3. A washer and dryer- I don't think we are thankful enough for these first world luxuries, period. I know I complain about not having washer-in-unit, however, I should just be thankful that I have access to one- the a large number of the women in the world do not. I am super thankful that my mama lets us come out and use hers. If you have one in unit, take a hot moment and appreciate it! 

4. My food processor- it is used to make so many delicious things, and I use it all the time. If I had to grab one kitchen appliance in a fire, this would be it.

5. Yoga blocks- Post training, I have become a prop junkie. They just make it all feel soo good. I did  a great home practice Thursday and the block made it that much better. Not to mention Natural Fitness, shown above, is an earth friendly, Chicago based company.
Five things I am grateful for this week by cloch1 featuring white home decor

No comments:

Post a Comment