Image Map

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Friday Five: five little things I am grateful for (a day late)

Friday Five: five little things I am grateful for (a day late)


1. Walls: I love the various ways to use walls during yoga class.
2. Baking Soda: One of the best home made cleaning product ingredients- pair it with vinegar and it's cleaning gold.
3.  Baskets:  Although the majority of mine are plastic, baskets help make organizing  easy and fridges/closets/shelves look prettier.
4. Mint.com: A financial planning website, was introduced to me by my friend Lauren who's husband is an accountant, and it is great for helping set budgets, goals, and know where my money goes (which is mostly my stomach).
5.  Popcorn:  Some people might call it an obsession or addiction and I wouldn't disagree. I have a massive popcorn problem and watching terrible old Spanish plays via dvd is made more enjoyable by my fluffy, salty friend. There are worse things I could be snacking on, but I probably should eat less of it in one sitting.


Friday Five: five little things I am grateful for (a day late) by cloch1 featuring a sunbeam air popper

No comments:

Post a Comment