Image Map

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Friday Five: five little things I am grateful for

Friday Five: five little things I am grateful for


 1. Spotify- I love, and am thankful, that they allow you to make great playlists from their enormous music library, I think my yoga students are grateful too because if not they would be listening to my tiny, weird, outdated iTunes library.
2.Spaghetti Squash- I have an enormous fear of doing massive damage to one of my hands while preparing the SS, but it makes such a great pasta re-placer for nights I am longing for the warm comfort food.
3. My students- This week seemed to be the week they finally came out of their shells in my afternoon class, I recieved some bad news in the middle of class but they totally made me forget about it and had me laughing via their self descriptions with limited Spanish. Some included- my hands are long, my arms are long, my nose is long
4. Rain Boots- Earlier this week it was pouring cats and dogs, I despise wet pants and my knee high hunters and a good long trench coat keep me dry and happy. I happily walk or skip through the puddles.
5. The Skimm- If you haven't checked out this company you definitely should. It is a daily email update of the world's news in about five paragraphs. It is written in an easy to understand, fun to read, kinda like gossip about Syria and the possible government shutdown with an old girlfriend over coffee. They keep me up to date on world happenings where ever I am  and I can read it on the bus ride in the morning.



Friday Five: five little things I am grateful for by cloch1 featuring Hunter shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment