Image Map

Friday, September 13, 2013

My study break shopping trip to Click: Nature Inspired / Nature Friendly

Inspired by my study break shopping trip to Click: Nature Inspired / Nature Friendly

It is just too nice out to sit inside and read unclassified CIA documents or classic Spanish lit, so I made a homemade pumpkin coffee, grabbed my bike, and headed down the street with the intention of buying a broom (we only have a little hand one-- it is not cutting it) and a wall calendar.

I came home with neither, but I did score a great pair of flats at Click Shoes on Southport for 50% off. They are having a fall sale. Lauren, the buyer for the store, is amazing and does a great job filling the store with amazing pieces like the Matisse booties and the Bella Dahl tunic above. I wanted to integrate these pieces with some of the Eco-friendly finds from earlier this week.

Both the pieces from click have their own pro's:
  
Matisse boots, according to Lauren, last forever and hold up really well. Investing in quality pieces that do not need to be replaced is an environmentally friendly way to shop since in a year or six months from now you won't be tossing them out and replacing them.

The Bella Dahl tunic is made in the USA, and although I couldn't find any information on the cotton they use it's always great to support companies that make their products here.


No comments:

Post a Comment