Image Map

Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Five: five little things I am grateful for this week

Friday Five: five little things I am grateful for this week



1. Elastic hair ties- These don't leave a crease in hair, which is great when I have to pull up my freshly dried hair because of the Chicago wind.
2. Iced Coffee- the taste, the ritual, the smell. It comforts me and helps me make it through long days and long articles.
3. Skype- Last night I was able to Skype a yoga class to a dear friend in Baton Rouge!
4. Pretty Paper Clips- make me smile while getting work done.
5. Epsom salts infused with lavender oil- I tend to make my own,  and these feel so great in a hot bath after a long, windy bike ride. 
Friday Five: five little things I am grateful for this week by cloch1 featuring stretchy headbands

No comments:

Post a Comment