Image Map

Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Five: five little things I am grateful for

Friday Five: five little things I am grateful for

1. Netflix- After a lot of reading and critical thinking and planning throughout the week sometimes there is nothing like a great marathon- this week it was season two of Scandal, I just couldn't stop and was thankful the next one was readily available.
2. Microfiber cloths- instead of constantly replacing swiffer duster pads or floor dusters I just use the wand and replace it with a microfiber cloth then wash it. They pick up so much.
3. Q-tips- handy little suckers! I love using them to clean little crevices and remove nail polish I get all over my finger tips 
4. Sensational Bites- it is a great little bakery just down the street from me and it has become my Wednesday morning ritual. They always have a great vegan c.c. cookie and spotlight other vegan treats- currently it is a delicious pumpkin, c.c. cupcake with a brown sugar icing on top. They also have the best iced coffee and hot coffee I have found in the city, I am proud and sad to say that they know my order when I walk in.
5. Dyson Vacuum and Help- the Dyson website is one of the most user friendly websites I have ever used and they can totally make you feel like the handiest person in town. It was super easy to follow various steps to clean the vaccum.




Friday Five: five little things I am grateful for by cloch1 featuring Dyson

No comments:

Post a Comment